Montessori Reggio Academy Elementary Campus
Award winning, Montessori Reggio Academy is proud to serve the Sugar Land community for over 5 years. With our two campuses located in the heart of Sugar Land, we offer an authentic Montessori & Reggio Emilia approach with a 21st century twist. Our exclusive, Private Elementary Campus is located at 2555 Cordes Drive. This location specifically caters to children ages 4 years old to 11 years old. Our curriculum is challenging, individually paced, and supportive. Students are engaged in their learning as contributing members of a respectful classroom. Through our dedicated, Montessori Trained & Certified Teachers they learn the most important life skills in these fundamental years: how to question, think critically, and take responsibility for their own learning. Combined with Reggio, students learn through hands-on projects and activities, movement, and facilitated lessons that grow their understanding and foster their love of learning. We add STEAM, IXL, Yoga, Zumbini, Sign Language, Mandarin, and Spanish to our curriculum along with monthly Reggio themes and activities. Our students’ progress is monitored to ensure they meet milestones such as Practical Life, Math, Language, Cultural Studies/Social Studies, and Science. Our amazing staff takes great pride in instilling our core values; Excellence, Leadership, & Diversity into each one of our students.
What makes Montessori Reggio Academy the premier private school in Sugar Land?
Launched from our award-winning preschool, the Elementary Campus of Montessori Reggio Academy supports future success and a love of learning through all of the following:
- Small classes that lead to personal attention, unrivaled safety and health standards, and student-teacher ratios that support individual learning
- A curriculum based on academic and personal success, not politics
- Advanced mathematical knowledge and understanding
- The ability for students to progress at their own pace, yet be carefully monitored and track to ensure growth and success
- Multi-age classrooms so peers learn from one another
- Mandarin and Spanish instruction
- Family values and respect for the family unit
- Reggio principles
- Huge outdoor play and discovery area, with Sports programs and an on-site PE Coach to ensure plenty of fresh air and exercise
- IXL technology program
“Coming this fall semester, we are so proud to introduce our Language Immersion Program in Spanish. Students will be given the opportunity to learn from our native speaker instructors,” Foreign language instruction at the elementary level is not only easier for students to absorb, but also strengthens English language learning skills like reading and writing. Those skills are necessary for mastery in every subject, including science and math.